Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving

I hosted my first Thanksgiving this year. Being that it was a whole 3 days since having surgery on my arm and a treatment I opted for Thanksgiving Brunch at my house and doing dinner out. I had so much fun with the little details. 


The menu consisted of:


Hashbrown Potatoes and Vegetables





Various kinds of Greek Yogurt
and last but not least- Blood Mary's!

Eat, Drink, and Be Thankful:

We had reservations at Gram and Dun on the Plaza for a Thanksgiving dinner and to view the Plaza Lighting Ceremony but a day of cold cold heavy rains left us rethinking our plans and we opted for a dinner in the suburbs at The Grille at Park Place which was actually delish! I would go there again.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well. xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top