Sunday, January 10, 2016

Home Sweet Home

Love mismatched letters.:
I pinned this idea a long time ago as I really thought it was cool and a great addition to a room. Shortly after I pinned it I started hunting (mostly thrifting) for letters for Home Sweet Home. It has taken nearly 2 years but this fall I finally purchased my last letter. Some how I ended up with 3 H's. Not sure how that happened. From Savers to Blessings Abound to the Fleeting Flea to Threasing Bee and Absolute Vintage in Wichita it was an adventure. Several of the letters needed some spray paint and as I hung them today I realized that a few need another coat- oops! Not sure if I like where I put them and the pictures at this level were a bit awkward. 



Please ignore my trim that needs painting. I hung mine at dogs eye view on the wall between my front door and garage wall in my family room.  Just something unique. (for now!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top