Monday, April 8, 2013

It's Been Awhile

Here we go again! I haven't blogged forever and I really do love writing! Good excuses and a lot of good projects and things to show for it. Really! They will all come in due time to your computer screen!

As I sit here and write it is hard to believe that year 3 of the Greater Kansas City Myasthenia Gravis Walk Run and Roll is under our belts! Whew! What a fun fun weekend! We have raised just under $25,000 and had around 230 participants. Waiting on some official numbers but so awesome! We partnered with the Iowa State Alumni Club in Kansas City for Cy's Day of Service which brought out of sea of cardinal and gold.  

There are so many words of appreciation and gratitude I want to say but seems like I am at a loss on how to say that.  There is nothing that I love more than seeing all of my family and friends come together to raise awareness for such an important cause.  I had a blast and loved having everybody here. Thank you does not say enough!

In true fashion, I woke up this morning and thought what am I going to do now? I have taken the day off work to rest but instead have been filling my calendar and planning for the fun spring and summer months ahead! Lots of fun and adventures to be had and spending it with those I love most! Cheers and thank you again!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top